Engineering Manager, Growth Platform
- San Francisco, CA, United States
Growth Engineering at Curology
Not all engineering efforts have immediacy in their business impact. However, the Growth Platform team is in a unique position to not just move the needle, but accelerate us into our next phase of growth as a company. By taking manual processes, automating those, and weaving them into a cohesive product, we will be building the future of the next several years of sustainable growth. This role will lead that effort.
Why this role?
- Build your team. We want to grow our Growth Platform engineering team by a headcount of at least four within 2020. This is an opportunity to build the ideal team from the ground up.
- Own the technical strategy. Your team will be make the decisions around how to build a growth platform that meets a diverse set of needs—at the same time, you will own the decisions around what technologies we use.
- Take us to the next level. Our Marketing team manages hundreds of thousands of ads and keywords. We bootstrapped this with manual processes, but at our scale this simply doesn't work anymore. Your team will empower the next level of growth by building a growth platform product which directly impacts our ability to scale growth.
- Work with a diverse and passionate team. The Platform Team works cross-functionally with Marketing, BizOps, and Product—the Growth Platform Engineering team sits at the intersection of these domains and is in an exceptional position to build an amazing product these teams love. Join us at a magical time. We've tripled our business in the last year and we aren't planning on slowing down any time soon.
What will you do as an Engineering Manager, Growth Platform at Curology?
- You'll hire a team of software engineers to build our growth platform product from the ground up.
- You'll work closely with our Marketing stakeholders and PM to set a roadmap for product development and then execute on it.
- You'll design and implement scalable systems that will empower our paid growth strategy.
- You'll shepherd the development of a cohesive product that our internal teams can use to automate manual processes.
- You'll train, mentor, and grow your team and their individual careers.
Curology is revolutionizing dermatology by making effective skincare accessible to everyone. We help real people get medical care previously accessible to only a tiny percentage of the population.
Our consumer-facing React app powers 1:1 chats with real dermatology providers and enables users to engage with a vibrant community. After signing up, each customer receives a customized formula shipped directly to their door.
We're a passionate, collaborative, hands-on team of doers. We believe people do their best work when they're paired with other talented people and feel excited each day to come to work.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.