- Gurgaon, HR, India
About CyBuzzSC Infotech
CyBuzzSc Infotech Pvt. Ltd is a boutique customized software development company which is reliable, quality focussed and values commitments. By being open to learning for improvements and adapting to new environments, we innovate and expand by adapting to newer technologies as per the requirement of the market and our clients. We partner, collaborate and work with our clients to strengthen, automate and transform their businesses with the aim of growth and customer satisfaction.
We are a quality & timely delivery focused software Development Company which engineers Customized Web Software developments along with Mobile applications for offshore and onshore developments. We provide solutions by developing software for business automation and digitization of small and large offices, corporations and government. By providing the best of back-end support, we work towards every customer’s need from conceptualization of the design till the end release of the product along with support while maintaining the quality standard, which is of prime importance to us.
CyBuzzSC Infotech Pvt. Ltd. helps its clients to make correct technology decisions, to be able to remain well equipped to handle competition and growth in profession along with achieving better heights. We provide our customers with the best platform according to their need along with securing the environment for their everyday working and support in offering paperless automation systems thereby reducing the Carbon footprint.
We are looking for a Tech Lead with 7 years of experience in various technologies as NodeJS, Angular, PHP (Laravel framework), etc. who can lead global projects independently and working knowledge of the product-based company. You will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will be responsible for the entire development life cycle viz., design, development till production implementation.
• Mentor team of engineers. From day-to-day work to skills planning and growth trajectory planning- Drive product and platform execution planning and delivery
• Develop highly scalable code while maintaining high-quality standards
• Building of user-facing elements and Integration with server-side logic
• Follow Agile software development methodology while working closely with QA, Technical and other teams
• Be the lead developer and lead the team
• Strong technical expertise in Open Source/Full Stack Development/Web & Mobile Applications
• Experience in leading a project team and being responsible for client interaction
• Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Integrating Restful API’s, internal web services ensure high performance of API’s on all counts including high user count on Mobile and Desktop
• Apart from the technical skills listed below, you should have the leadership skill and the right attitude to handle the team
• Excellent communication, good analytical, logical, reasoning, problem-solving, and decision-making skills are required too
• The ideal candidate must have at least 7 years of experience working as a Lead and must have thorough experience on both frontend and backend technologies.
• Excellent level expertise in working with Angular 8/9/10, ReactJS, ExpressJS, NodeJS, MongoDB, MySQL
• Excellent level of expertise in working with Laravel framework
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
• Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Handlebars, etc.
• Experience in Windows (XP) and Unix (Ubuntu)
• Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors (Less or SASS, etc.)
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Implementing unit tests (Gulp)
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and Gitbucket
• Must have knowledge on managing data on AWS cloud and Digital Ocean application configuration on cloud etc.
• Familiar with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache), and UI/UX design
• Exposure with Atlassian JIRA application lifecycle management tool
• Should have the ability to evaluate, recommend and implement new tools and technologies
• An independent, fast-learning, self-starter who takes ownership over solving hard problems
• Must love working in a start-up environment
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.