- East Bay, CA, United States
- Los Angeles, CA, United States
- New York, NY, United States
- Seattle, WA, United States
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
Dandy is a business-in-a-box for dentists. Our vision is to become the operating system for every dental office in America by leading the transition to digital dentistry for the $200 billion industry. Headquartered in New York City, Dandy is backed by the world's leading venture capital investors.
Check out the latest news from our engineering team here.
Here are a few things you will work on
- Manage the team that design and implement features in our backend server and API stack that power our applications
- Designing a routing system to balance order volume across dental labs based on order type, point-in-time dental lab capacity, dentist preferences, and a variety of other factors to ensure the best combination of price, turnaround time, and quality is delivered to dentists.
- Building new products and workflows from the ground up as we expand our marketplace.
- Write code in a diverse ecosystem that can be a mix of TypeScript, Amazon Web Services, and C#.
- Technical leadership: be a gatekeeper for a high code quality bar, architectural designs, and pragmatic vs. long-term approaches
- Advocate for agreement between product and feature teams on requirements, architecture decisions, and implementation details
- Someone that likes to figure things out, and a hands-on manager who loves to code.
- Someone that has architected, designed, and developed a wide-array of software products.
- An experienced, full-stack, technical engineer who has shipped multiple versions of products at different companies.
- An Engineering Manager with 1+ years of management experience.
- You've managed teams of 6+ individual contributors reporting to you
- An expert in building web applications in frameworks such as NestJS, Express, Rails, or Flask.
- Knowledgeable with REST, API design patterns, and scalable containerized systems and microservices.
Dandy builds software products for the dental world that deliver value to dentists and drive positive patient outcomes.
We have a tremendous business opportunity to modernize the entire dental industry using software. Our culture is centered around the personal and professional growth that comes with building a category-defining business. We are low ego, high ownership, and the engineering org is at the center of everything we do.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.