Founding Frontend Engineer
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
About the role
As one of the first engineers to join our team, you'll have the opportunity to materially impact and scale not just the company's product but also the team and the culture. You'll get to own the entire frontend, and work alongside exceptionally strong co-workers who learn quickly and ship quality work.
What you'll work on:
- Working closely with the design and engineering team to ship new features often
- Architecting the frontend for the core web app for speed, reliability, modularity, and overall usability
- Designing and implementing usage metrics and analytics into the web app to drive data driven decisions for product iterations
- Leading greenfield initiatives as we expand to use cases beyond search and information retrieval
You qualify if you have:
- 2+ years of experience building and maintaining production-grade web apps
- 2+ years of experience with modern frontend frameworks like React, Redux, GraphQL, and Webpack
- Ability to quickly learn new frameworks/technologies and move across the stack when necessary
What we look for:
- Willingness and comfort with owning and driving major initiatives independently
- Curiosity and a love for your craft
- An eye for product design and usability and a high bar for quality
- Strong communication skills
We are on a mission to reinvent knowledge sharing and decision making for work in the age of AI. Today, teams are drowning in a sea of information that is siloed across hundreds of SaaS apps (think Notion, Dropbox, Slack, Jira, Github, Gmail, Salesforce, Airtable, etc.). Software ate the world, and SaaS ate the work!
Using Dashworks, teams transform how their employees find, discover, and learn from their company knowledge. Our first product connects with all the cloud apps used in a company and uses state-of-the-art NLP to power intelligent, personalized, and deep search across company documents, messages, comments, emails, code, tasks, meeting transcripts, and everything else!
Dashworks was started by Praty and Prasad, who met at Stanford while pursuing grad studies in deep learning. Our team brings experience from other foremost institutions like IIT, Facebook, Microsoft, UT Austin, and Cresta. We are thrilled to be backed by some of the world's best early-stage investors like Y Combinator.
Dashworks is the unified hub for all people, tools, and knowledge in a company.
We care deeply about building a workplace where everyone can do the best work of their lives and have the flexibility to build the future of work. From Zoom karaokes to company off-sites and potlucks, we're building a place where you can bring all of who you are.
Some of the values we strive to live every day are:
🏈 Team players: We are all part of the journey to build a world-class company. We deeply care for one another and put our complete trust in our team members.
🛃 Customer obsessed: Everything at Dashworks starts and ends at the customer. We obsess over our customers’ pain-points and build products to solve them.
📈 Growth minded: Dashworks is in a phase of hyper-growth and we all have the opportunity to grow with it. We embrace challenges, take ownership, and empower each other to be our best selves.
🔍 Detail oriented: We have the unique opportunity to build a category-defining product. A product that delights our users and we can proudly call the work of our lives. We strive for perfection and every last pixel matters.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.