- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
What we look for
- You are comfortable owning and driving the development of major features within the product.
- You are excited about working on a small team and helping us set the long-term vision for our engineering organization.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You have 1+ years of research or industry experience in AI / NLP.
About the role
- You'll be an early engineer, with the opportunity to have a material impact on our product, culture, and business trajectory.
- You'll be shipping major features often, iterating on those features, and building out our core backend infrastructure.
- You'll work alongside exceptionally talented engineers, who work quickly and ship quality code.
- Experience with Tensorflow, Pytorch, or Keras.
- Experience designing, build, and improving production-grade NLP applications strongly preferred.
Dashworks is the unified hub for all people, tools, and knowledge in a company.
We care deeply about building a workplace where everyone can do the best work of their lives and have the flexibility to build the future of work. From Zoom karaokes to company off-sites and potlucks, we're building a place where you can bring all of who you are.
Some of the values we strive to live every day are:
🏈 Team players: We are all part of the journey to build a world-class company. We deeply care for one another and put our complete trust in our team members.
🛃 Customer obsessed: Everything at Dashworks starts and ends at the customer. We obsess over our customers’ pain-points and build products to solve them.
📈 Growth minded: Dashworks is in a phase of hyper-growth and we all have the opportunity to grow with it. We embrace challenges, take ownership, and empower each other to be our best selves.
🔍 Detail oriented: We have the unique opportunity to build a category-defining product. A product that delights our users and we can proudly call the work of our lives. We strive for perfection and every last pixel matters.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.