Software Engineer - Backend
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
Datatron is looking for Backend Engineer to the design and development of cutting-edge AI/ML platform.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Bridge the gap between engineering team and data science team
- Design and implement key components for highly scalable, distributed system built for handling petabytes of data
- Analyze and support requirements from machine learning specialists
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ideal candidate should have both engineering and data science background
- Should be able to deal with cross-functional team
- 2+ years of industry experience developing backend components with at least 2 years on Distributed Computing at Scale (for distributed computing at scale)
- Experience with distributed databases, such as Cassandra, and familiarity with the key issues affecting their performance and reliability
- Experience using high-throughput, distributed message queuing systems such as Kafka
- Familiarity with operational technologies, including Kubernetes, Docker, Chef, Puppet, ZooKeeper, Terraform, and Ansible
- Hands-on development with key technologies such as Scala, Spark, Storm, Flink, and other relevant distributed computing languages, frameworks, and libraries
- An ability to periodically deploy systems to cloud environments such as AWS, Azure
- Mastery of key development tools such as GIT, and familiarity with collaboration tools such as Jira and Confluence or similar tools
- Understanding of developing machine/deep learning systems in a distributed environment
About Datatron Technologies
Datatron speeds up the AI life cycle model-management in today’s machine-learning paradigm by orders of magnitude. We deploy ML model deployment, scoring, monitoring, and model governance to enterprise clients in the financial, healthcare, and telecommunication sectors.
We are looking for talented individuals who are eager to learn, want to interact with customers and want to have a chance to make a big impact.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.