- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
As a Data Scientist on our team, you will be one of our primary subject matter experts and responsible for innovation in our products. You will be a leading voice in the field of AI governance, inventing cutting edge analysis techniques for assessing model performance, recommending the best means to evaluate the model across many domains and technologies to provide the widest support possible for our customer’s data science teams. You will interact with fellow data scientists in different enterprises to understand what and how they deploy, how to effectively manage the necessary dependencies and support their operational realities, then collaborating with our product designers and engineers to create compelling new software features for our platform.
We’re looking for people who have:
- At least 3 to 5 years of full-time experience previously developing models for production use
- Insight into how the operational realities of data science can be better managed and accelerated
- Significant focus in the past on algorithm selection and identifying deployment considerations
- Previous developed models requiring ensembling and sequential or multi-stage inference
- Validated multiple forms of structured and unstructured data against machine learning output
- Visualized inference results for benchmarking, comparing iterations, and identifying anomalies
- Experience with two or more popular machine learning frameworks and workbench products
- A willingness to adapt, are passionate about accelerating model lifecycles, and capable of working independently, putting in extra effort when necessary, as we are an early stage startup
About Datatron Technologies
Datatron speeds up the AI life cycle model-management in today’s machine-learning paradigm by orders of magnitude. We deploy ML model deployment, scoring, monitoring, and model governance to enterprise clients in the financial, healthcare, and telecommunication sectors.
We are looking for talented individuals who are eager to learn, want to interact with customers and want to have a chance to make a big impact.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.