What You Will Do
As a Senior Software Engineer on our team, you will be part of a small agile pod developing differentiating product features for our ML Ops platform. You will work closely with our designers to simplify the expertise necessary for customers to validate, deploy, and govern their models, as well as help to ensure that the user interfaces developed are consistent with atomic specifications. As a technical leader, you will set expectations for code quality and good design patterns for use of front end languages, advise our junior engineers, and help play integrator for the team. You will be a go-to person for ross-cutting concerns and deep refactoring, and occasionally be the hero who figures out why mysterious bugs happen.
What Would Help Us
- Having built reusable component libraries driven by design language for your applications
- Being comfortable with infrastructure such that you can deploy and configure independently
- Prior experience with data visualization, either homegrown in D3, or embedding with things like Qlik Sense or Power BI
- If you have developed against managed cloud services in AWS, Azure, or GCP on occasion
- Knowing how to handle field-level encryption, secure web sockets, and identity federation
- An informed viewpoint on how to handle complex, operational user flows in simplest terms
- Of course, having experience with ML or ML-based applications would be great but isn't required
What We Offer
- A culture of growth with the room to learn
- Medical/dental/vision insurance plans
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% remote work options
- A talented team around you equally committed to success
- Gym reimbursement
About Datatron Technologies
A cloud-native platform that operationalizes, monitors, and governs your AI and ML models. We enable enterprises to run mission-critical ML models in production while providing all necessary integration, monitoring and security requirements.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.