Software Engineer - QA
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
Datatron is looking for a QA Engineer to ensure the quality of a cutting-edge AI/ML platform.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Work with the team and customers to understand the business use cases and implement end to end tests
- Perform manual and automation testing
- Improve existing testing infrastructure
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ideal candidate should have engineering background
- Should be able to deal with cross-functional team
- 1+ years of industry experience developing test plans
- Experience with issue tracking systems like Asana and Jira
- Familiarity with operational technologies, including Kubernetes, Docker, and Terraform
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience with CI/CD tools
About Datatron Technologies
Datatron speeds up the AI life cycle model-management in today’s machine-learning paradigm by orders of magnitude. We deploy ML model deployment, scoring, monitoring, and model governance to enterprise clients in the financial, healthcare, and telecommunication sectors.
We are looking for talented individuals who are eager to learn, want to interact with customers and want to have a chance to make a big impact.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.