- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
As a Test Engineer on our team, you will be establishing new frameworks for test automation, and using these to test our runtime APIs and user interfaces on a continual basis as changes are made. You will help us to establish solution configuration baselines for all of our customers, and to leverage configuration management tools to emulate their environment for regression of new versions and patches. You will also partner with internal product data scientists to understand the typical business performance metrics and service level objectives commonly established for different types of algorithms, creating data sets for purpose to thoroughly test advanced customizations to governance and anomaly detection, to validate our methods for ensuring the quality, reliability, and accurate detection of problems.
We’re looking for people who have:
- Insight into how blackbox, smoke, and integration cases combine to provide effective coverage
- Significant focus in the past on creating test harnesses and automation for new components
- Previous projects deeply involving Kubernetes, Docker, REST services, and data visualization
- Testing of multi-tenant AWS and Azure services, and other SaaS considerations
- Familiar with testing against Redis integrations and working with data encryption techniques
- Some familiarity with validating data quality, testing ETL processes, and other data engineering
- A willingness to adapt, are passionate about reusability and dynamism, and capable of working independently, putting in extra effort when necessary, as we are an early stage startup
About Datatron Technologies
Datatron speeds up the AI life cycle model-management in today’s machine-learning paradigm by orders of magnitude. We deploy ML model deployment, scoring, monitoring, and model governance to enterprise clients in the financial, healthcare, and telecommunication sectors.
We are looking for talented individuals who are eager to learn, want to interact with customers and want to have a chance to make a big impact.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.