Machine Learning Engineer
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
As a Machine Learning Engineer on our team, you will be developing services which create an integration layer between our platform and our customer’s unique machine learning artifacts. Quickly you will assess and recommend the right ways to measure effectiveness and detect anomalies, helping to develop configurable governance analytics for models which are necessary to monitor reliability of performance. You will find means to integrate and interact with different providers of data science tools and ML solutions to extend the options available to customer data scientists, as they enter testing and deployment phases, so that tasks which currently take them weeks and months of effort for each model take hours or days instead, all thanks to you.
We’re looking for people who have:
- At least 3 to 5 years of full-time coding, preferably with high proficiency in Python
- Insight into how the operational realities of data science can be better managed and accelerated
- Significant focus in the past on MLOps, building data pipelines, and evaluating libraries
- Previous projects deeply involving Kubernetes and containerization of models
- Developed against AWS and Azure services on occasion and deployed on the same
- Incorporated local data caches for pre-population of features and stateful model support
- Experience with one or more popular machine learning frameworks and workbench products
- A willingness to adapt, are passionate about accelerating model lifecycles, and capable of working independently, putting in extra effort when necessary, as we are an early stage startup
About Datatron Technologies
Datatron speeds up the AI life cycle model-management in today’s machine-learning paradigm by orders of magnitude. We deploy ML model deployment, scoring, monitoring, and model governance to enterprise clients in the financial, healthcare, and telecommunication sectors.
We are looking for talented individuals who are eager to learn, want to interact with customers and want to have a chance to make a big impact.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.