- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
Datatron’s Systems Engineers are responsible for building the applications our customers use every day. As an engineer on our team, there’s no limit to the impact you can have on the business. You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security. Qualified systems engineers will have a background in IT, computer systems engineering, or systems engineering and analysis.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Installs, maintains and upgrades software systems on Datatron's client's infrastructure.
- Troubleshoots server, software and hardware issues.
- Proposes and implements system enhancements that will improve the reliability and performance of the system.
- Train personnel on system usage.
- Assists with recommending, scheduling and implementing system hardware and/or software upgrades or repairs.
- Researches, evaluates and recommends software and hardware products.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Knowledge of multiple operating systems (Linux a must) and related utilities and hardware
- Knowledge of storage management, TCP/IP, network monitoring and tools and technical writing principles and practices
- Effective analytical, problem-solving, installation and maintenance skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, vendors, clients and public
Required Technical skills:
- Strong knowledge of Openshift/Kubernetes platform and Docker
- Strong knowledge of Jenkins and CI/CD pipeline, Git
- Strong skills in server admin of Linux servers
- Strong knowledge of networking concepts, Load balancing, Security concepts (SSL/TLS, Firewall, proxy/reverse proxy setup)
- Working knowledge of database management systems and connectivity with distributed applications
About Datatron Technologies
Datatron speeds up the AI life cycle model-management in today’s machine-learning paradigm by orders of magnitude. We deploy ML model deployment, scoring, monitoring, and model governance to enterprise clients in the financial, healthcare, and telecommunication sectors.
We are looking for talented individuals who are eager to learn, want to interact with customers and want to have a chance to make a big impact.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.