- San Francisco, CA, United States
As a Principal Software Engineer on our team, you will be have the opportunity to range from technical to solution to integration architecture, and help our senior and junior engineers to follow strong application design, distributed systems, and dependency management. You will play integrator for builds and releases, and identify improvements to SDLC automation based on your familiarity and research with new tools and techniques. You will also understand our functionality with enough expertise to work closely with customer technical staff when needed, to answer questions or escalated issues from our Customer Success team, or to guide implementation for new customer evaluations. Additionally, you will collaborate with data scientists and product designers to rapidly prototype new platform capabilities or user features, as well as handle hands-on coding for deep refactoring or cross-cutting sub-systems.
What Would Help Us
- Someone with the breadth that 8+ years of coding brings, spending quality time at more than one end or tier of the stack
- People who also like being hands on with software infrastructure, particularly Kubernetes, Terraform, Airflow, Postgres and NGINX
- People who have built APIs that were really used as APIs, and not just for the UI to do its job
- You having some practical experience with performance optimization across distributed or elastic services
- Use of AWS, Azure, or GCP managed services on occasion
- Integrating Redis, Postgres, Mongo and Kafka better with our platform as we keep extending our use cases
- Of course knowing something about ML and data science, but that's not necessarily requir
Our benefits include:
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- Lunch provided daily (and dinner when required!)
- Abundant snacks and drinks
- Dedicated, heavily discounted parking and Clipper Direct
- Gym reimbursement
- Weekly happy hours and monthly company outings
- $10k referral bonuses, because after we hire you, we’d love to hire some of your friends!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity very highly at our company. For us, diversity is the true key to innovation and everyone in the Datatron family is equally embraced for their unique perspective and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Datatron is committed to the safety of its colleagues and clients. Given the current status of the COVID-19 pandemic and our current requirement to be in the office physically 3 days a week, we require all employees to show proof of vaccination against the virus. Datatron is committed to following the guidelines set out by the CDC and EEOC. For more information, please see here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html and here: https://www.eeoc.gov/coronavirus.
About Datatron Technologies
A cloud-native platform that operationalizes, monitors, and governs your AI and ML models. We enable enterprises to run mission-critical ML models in production while providing all necessary integration, monitoring and security requirements.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.