Software Engineer - Frontend
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
Datatron’s Frontend Engineers are responsible for building the applications our customers use every day. As an engineer on our team, there’s no limit to the impact you can have on the business. All of our engineering teams are responsible for deploying and supporting their own services. We believe in picking the right tools for the job, whether that means evaluating third party vendors or building something in-house. We aren’t dogmatic about technologies and we adapt our systems based on the needs of the organization.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Work closely with data scientists, engineers, and analysts to design and maintain scalable data models and pipelines
- Develop enterprise web applications
- Develop and maintain the platform that runs all of Datatron’s services
- Championing best practices for building scalable and reliable frontend
- Conduct root cause analysis on production issues with other engineers
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1+ years software experience
- Startup experience
- Experience with developing web applications from scratch
- Software engineering experience with an object-oriented, scripting language (Python, Java/Scala)
- Experience working with varied forms of data infrastructure, including: RDBMS (PostgreSQL, MySQL); NoSQL (MongoDB, DynamoDB, Redis)
About Datatron Technologies
Datatron speeds up the AI life cycle model-management in today’s machine-learning paradigm by orders of magnitude. We deploy ML model deployment, scoring, monitoring, and model governance to enterprise clients in the financial, healthcare, and telecommunication sectors.
We are looking for talented individuals who are eager to learn, want to interact with customers and want to have a chance to make a big impact.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.