Software Engineer (Remote)
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
As a Software Engineer on our team, you will be developing services which present a comprehensive API for customer solutions to interact with their instances of our platform. You will develop common means for integrating with external data sources and hydrating local caches, submitting payloads to models, capturing their output and managing metadata necessary to maintain reliable, monitored operations. You will create services for dynamic containerization of models, and abstractions which allow flexibility and configuration-based hosting of machine learning models, so that tasks which currently take machine learning engineers weeks and months of effort for each model take hours or days instead, all thanks to you.
We’re looking for people who have:
- At least 3 to 5 years of full-time coding with primary focus on Python and its frameworks
- Insight into how abstract services are designed for other developers to create their own services
- Significant focus in the past on creating APIs, data pipelines, and machine learning libraries
- Previous projects deeply involving Kubernetes, including interactions with the control plane
- Developed against AWS and Azure services on occasion and deployed on the same
- Incorporated Redis and Kerberos into their stack, and supported data encryption techniques
- Some familiarity with popular machine learning frameworks and workbench products
- A willingness to adapt, are passionate about reusability and dynamism, and capable of working independently, putting in extra effort when necessary, as we are an early stage startup
About Datatron Technologies
Datatron speeds up the AI life cycle model-management in today’s machine-learning paradigm by orders of magnitude. We deploy ML model deployment, scoring, monitoring, and model governance to enterprise clients in the financial, healthcare, and telecommunication sectors.
We are looking for talented individuals who are eager to learn, want to interact with customers and want to have a chance to make a big impact.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.