- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
- Google Cloud
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve data and ML pipelines.
- Work closely with data scientists to make improvements to models.
- Build pipeline to process billions of data points from petabytes of data.
- Manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverable.
- Proficient in Python.
- Expertise in working with at least one deep learning framework, such as PyTorch, Torch, TensorFlow, Caffe.
- Experienced in working with ETL pipelines.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Versed in software engineering best practices (version control, code review process, etc.)
- Experienced in cloud providers such as GCP or AWS.
- Experienced in Software applications testing methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- A track record for delivering Machine Learning projects for a product.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong and proactive communication, natural curiosity. Ambition to apply skills to a wide variety of fields
- Be able and open to pick up new skills, work with 3rd party technologies and devices.-
Deepcell is combining advances in AI and single-cell analysis to develop an automated platform for use in translational research, diagnostic testing, and therapeutics. The company’s unique, microfluidics-based tool uses an iterative AI-powered approach to classify cells based on detailed visual features and sort them without inherent bias. Unlike other approaches, the Deepcell platform can maintain cell viability for downstream characterization and can be used to isolate any type of cell, even those occurring at frequencies as low as one in a billion.
In one word, we treasure cautious optimist attitude. Optimism alone may result in too much disappointment and too much caution does not get anything done.
- Google Cloud
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.