- Silicon Valley (Redwood City to San Jose)
- Google Cloud
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software frontend and backend.
- Work closely with hardware engineers, software and machine learning engineers to integrate software and hardware
- Manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverable.
- Computer Science BS degree or higher degree with 5 years of professional experience
- Proficient in C#
- Experience with GUI design and system integration/development
- Experience with SQL server database design and development
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Versed in software engineering best practices (version control, code review process, etc.)
- Experienced in writing multi-threaded applications.
- Experienced in relational or non-relational databases.
- Experienced in image processing algorithms / frameworks (such as OpenCV) and signal processing.
- Experience in building C# WPF UI
- Experience in Python is a plus
Today, most blood-based genetic tests are exploratory and typically followed by an intrusive
real diagnostic test. Our blood, however, is a treasure trove of information if handled properly. Truly diagnostic blood tests could dramatically change the way we manage our health personally and our healthcare as a society.
Recent advances in various areas of science and technology have created a possibility for truly diagnostic blood tests. Deepcell is developing a disruptive technology based on AI/ML, microfluidics and genetics that offers a non-invasive blood test with diagnostic-level accuracy.
In one word, we treasure cautious optimist attitude. Optimism alone may result in too much disappointment and too much caution does not get anything done.
- Google Cloud
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.