Software Engineer C#
- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
- Mountain View, CA, United States
- Google Cloud
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve desktop application and related software.
- Work closely with hardware engineers, software and machine learning engineers to integrate software and hardware
- Manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with object-oriented design and principles
- Writes high-quality, clean code
- Computer Science degree or equivalent professional experience
- Proficient in C#
- Versed in software engineering best practices (version control, code review process, agile methodology, unit testing, etc.)
- Experience in GUI design and system integration/development
- Experience in SQL server database design and development
- Experience in hardware interfacing (e.g., instrumentation)
- Experience in writing asynchronous or multi-threaded applications
- Experience in relational or non-relational databases
- Experience in image processing algorithms/frameworks (such as OpenCV) and signal processing
- Experience in building C# WPF UI
- Experience in Python is a plus
Today, most blood-based genetic tests are exploratory and typically followed by an intrusive
real diagnostic test. Our blood, however, is a treasure trove of information if handled properly. Truly diagnostic blood tests could dramatically change the way we manage our health personally and our healthcare as a society.
Recent advances in various areas of science and technology have created a possibility for truly diagnostic blood tests. Deepcell is developing a disruptive technology based on AI/ML, microfluidics and genetics that offers a non-invasive blood test with diagnostic-level accuracy.
In one word, we treasure cautious optimist attitude. Optimism alone may result in too much disappointment and too much caution does not get anything done.
- Google Cloud
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.