Software Engineer C#
- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
- Mountain View, CA, United States
- Google Cloud
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve desktop application and related software.
- Work closely with hardware engineers, software and machine learning engineers to integrate software and hardware
- Manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with object-oriented design and principles
- Writes high-quality, clean code
- Computer Science degree or equivalent professional experience
- Proficient in C#
- Versed in software engineering best practices (version control, code review process, agile methodology, unit testing, etc.)
- Experience in GUI design and system integration/development
- Experience in hardware interfacing (e.g., instrumentation)
- Experience in writing asynchronous or multi-threaded applications
- Experience in relational or non-relational databases
- Experience in image processing algorithms/frameworks (such as OpenCV) and signal processing
- Experience in building C# WPF UI
- Experience in Python is a plus
Deepcell is combining advances in AI and single-cell analysis to develop an automated platform for use in translational research, diagnostic testing, and therapeutics. The company’s unique, microfluidics-based tool uses an iterative AI-powered approach to classify cells based on detailed visual features and sort them without inherent bias. Unlike other approaches, the Deepcell platform can maintain cell viability for downstream characterization and can be used to isolate any type of cell, even those occurring at frequencies as low as one in a billion.
In one word, we treasure cautious optimist attitude. Optimism alone may result in too much disappointment and too much caution does not get anything done.
- Google Cloud
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.