- Silicon Valley (Redwood City to San Jose)
- Google Cloud
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software backend and frontend.
- Work closely with hardware engineers, software and machine learning engineers to integrate software and hardware
- Manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverable.
- Proficient in C# or C/C++ or Python
- Experienced in modern web development frameworks.
- Strong knowledge of relational and non-relational databases. Prior experience with graph databases is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Versed in software engineering best practices (version control, code review process, etc.)
- Experienced in cloud providers such as GCP or AWS.
- Experienced in Software applications testing methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Strong algorithm development. Data science and machine learning knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong and proactive communication, natural curiosity. Ambition to apply skills to a wide variety of fields
- Be able and open to pick up new skills, work with 3rd party technologies and devices.
Today, most blood-based genetic tests are exploratory and typically followed by an intrusive
real diagnostic test. Our blood, however, is a treasure trove of information if handled properly. Truly diagnostic blood tests could dramatically change the way we manage our health personally and our healthcare as a society.
Recent advances in various areas of science and technology have created a possibility for truly diagnostic blood tests. Deepcell is developing a disruptive technology based on AI/ML, microfluidics and genetics that offers a non-invasive blood test with diagnostic-level accuracy.
In one word, we treasure cautious optimist attitude. Optimism alone may result in too much disappointment and too much caution does not get anything done.
- Google Cloud
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.