- San Francisco, CA, United States
At Deepgram, we’re on a mission to be the speech company — starting with providing the world’s best automatic speech recognition for business. We’ve scrapped traditional speech recognition methods for patented end-to-end deep learning speech models built specifically for the needs of each customer. This allows enterprise data science and product teams to confidently tackle initiatives like building voice assistants for doctors, using AI to assist call center agents, automatically detecting good candidates to hire, and more.
Because we serve a diverse range of customers, our team prides itself on our willingness to learn and our tenacity to keep improving. This attitude has led to exciting growth and a recent fundraising round.
Deepgram is the leader is next-generation speech analytics, holding multiple patents on end-to-end deep learning for on GPUs. At Deepgram, you would be designing, training, and deploying state-of-the-art models on the latest GPU hardware, as well as exploring new learning techniques, data analytics, and software architectures that enable Deepgram to continue delivering the most accurate, scalable, and robust speech recognition available today. Ideal candidates would thrive on a faced-paced, impact-driven environment where learning new skills on-the-fly is encouraged.
- Understanding the latest advances in deep learning and speech analytics.
- Developing new, or maturing existing, models for speech analytics.
- Analyzing new datasets for untapped potential.
- Working with customers to customize models.
- Deploying new models to production.
- Configuring systems (software, hardware, network, etc.) for optimal machine learning performance.
- Familiarity with one or more of the popular deep learning frameworks: PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras, etc.
- Competence with Python, and preferably knowledge of C, C++, and/or Rust.
- Familiarity navigating UNIX-style systems.
- Comfortable communicating and brainstorming in groups, and leading new research thrusts.
- Comfortable working directly with customers to understand how to improve deep learning offerings.
Deepgram’s end-to-end deep neural network is revolutionizing the speech-to-text (STT) market and taking on the big guys. We’re redefining what companies can do with voice technology by offering a platform with AI architectural advantage, not legacy tech retrofitted with AI. We’ve raised over $37 million and have been recognized as an Inc. Best Workplace (2021), a Forbes Top 50 AI Company to Watch (2021), and a CB Insights Top 100 AI Startup (2021), among others.
Our tech advantage is end-to-end deep learning, but our strength lies in our diversity of people, ideas, and experiences that allow our company to create amazing STT products for people who are true innovators in the field. We believe every voice should be heard—and understood—from our transcriptions to our customers to our employees. Come join our revolution to unlock the power of voice technology for everyone. We want to hear what you’ve got to say!
We thrive on deep tech, and we get stoked when engineers can find great ways to intuitively communicate these complex ideas to users, improve the performance of our innermost loops and business logic, and help couple customer needs to engineering resources. Customer-driven features provide plenty of opportunity for fast-paced, fresh projects.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.