- San Francisco, CA, United States
At Deepgram, we’re on a mission to be the speech company — starting with providing the world’s best automatic speech recognition for business. We’ve scrapped traditional speech recognition methods for patented end-to-end deep learning speech models built specifically for the needs of each customer. This allows enterprise data science and product teams to confidently tackle initiatives like building voice assistants for doctors, using AI to assist call center agents, automatically detecting good candidates to hire, and more.
Because we serve a diverse range of customers, our team prides itself on our willingness to learn and our tenacity to keep improving. This attitude has led to exciting growth and a recent fundraising round.
Deepgram is the leader in high performance computing (HPC) solutions for next-generation speech analytics. Our software works closely with GPU hardware to provide a low-latency, high-throughput, scalable speech API that our customers engage with.
At Deepgram, you will be designing products ranging from our speech recognition API, to internal labeling tools, to experimental games and tools powered by the latest deep learning technologies; implementing secure, robust, and scalable customer-facing services; and working with customers to ensure they are fully leveraging Deepgram’s product offerings. Ideal candidates would thrive on a faced-paced, impact-driven environment where learning new skills on-the-fly is encouraged.
- Improving Deepgram’s core services
- Working with customers to identify new product features.
- Designing and implementing new services, features, and/or products.
- Experience working cross-functionally with designers, sales, product and marketing teams.
- Expert proficiency in a systems language, such as C, C++, or Rust (preferably Rust), with competence in Python.
- Expert proficiency in one or more front-end languages/frameworks (preferably Rust+WASM, Vue, or Elm).
- Proficiency in version control (preferably git).
- Proficiency with UNIX-style systems.
- Proficiency working on remote systems.
Large scale, high performance speech recognition for large communication platforms and enterprises (that means: phone calls and meetings). We're the fastest, most technically oriented, frontier pushing speech company in the world and enjoy working with people who continue to push that boundary.
We thrive on deep tech, and we get stoked when engineers can find great ways to intuitively communicate these complex ideas to users, improve the performance of our innermost loops and business logic, and help couple customer needs to engineering resources. Customer-driven features provide plenty of opportunity for fast-paced, fresh projects.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.