- San Francisco
As a Software Engineer focused on front-end web development, you will join the team responsible for designing and implementing our products’ web interfaces, and more broadly, will play a key role in defining how our customers interact with our products. You will build software to help researchers launch new deep learning workloads, monitor cluster utilization via a dashboard interface, and plot metrics to understand the statistical behavior of their experiments. You will help design a collaborative development environment for machine learning teams that spans the ML lifecycle from data management and model development through deployment and monitoring.
- You want to understand workflows for highly technical users to create great user experiences.
- You can participate in and facilitate civil discussions with product, engineering, and other internal stakeholders.
- You take pride in writing elegant, testable, and well-structured front-end code.
- You lead by example when helping others with code reviews, pair programming, and mentorship.
- You are excited to explore and implement best practices regarding front-end testing, development, and deployment.
- Experience as a visual or UX designer; the interest and ability to help define the design culture and visual aesthetic of the company
- Experience with data visualization, particularly of large data sets
- Experience building intuitive interfaces to enterprise software
- Knowledge of or interest in machine learning / deep learning, analytics, and/or statistics
- Experience working with Docker, Kubernetes, or DC/OS
About Determined AI
We're working together to empower data scientists and ML engineers everywhere.
Our customers are highly skilled ML engineers and domain experts working on exciting problems in biotech, hardware design, autonomous vehicles, and more. We interact with them to learn more about their data sets, modeling problems, and infrastructure, to help them with our product, and to improve our product offering.
We believe the best ideas can come from anyone and anywhere, and we have to be humble enough to listen for them. We are customer-focused, but don't think the customer is always right. We are excited about the latest in ML and distributed systems research but try to implement the minimum valuable product. We believe in open communication and transparency in our process and priorities. We believe in the healing power of karaoke and hot sauce.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.