Senior Backend Engineer
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- $100k - $150k
- 0.010% - 0.015%
DoNotPay just closed an 80M Series A round and we're looking for top-notch senior backend engineers to drive product and growth to the next level.
As a senior backend engineer, you will have the flexibility in working at a fast-paced startup and even introduce some of your own ideas into our product releases. We believe in autonomy and having flexibility in your work while upholding the highest standards of excellence.
Other exciting things to look forward to:
- Design, develop, and operate new features and components that will take our product to the next level
- Focus on the expansion and stability of our backend infrastructure
- Develop models and business logic
- Improve the DoNotPay experience by driving enhancements that address network latency and performance
- Utilize the vast data set in DoNotPay to bring new personalized features to our users
- Collaborate with other engineers, product owners, and designers to identify and solve challenging problems
- Provide technical leadership and experience to a growing team of engineers
- Lead by example with well designed, factored, and tested code
About DoNotPay Inc
DoNotPay makes the law free for consumers through artificial intelligence. For example, helping someone fight their parking ticket or their landlord. The company is backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Greylock Partners, Index Ventures and others. It has saved an estimated $20 million in parking fines and now works in hundreds of legal areas.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.