- React Native
- Apollo GraphQL
We are looking for a Lead Developer and/or a Senior Developer that not only has the technical prowess to propel our web and mobile app forward, but can also think outside of the box for interesting technical challenges related to the app and our market. In this role, you will work with an existing team of senior developers, QA, and product managers to use best standard practices in engineering. Must have Flutter, Dart, React and/or React Native experience with demonstrated recent web or mobile applications.
We are an entirely remote team, so communication and collaboration skills are absolutely required. This opportunity is open to US citizens or permanent residents of the US. No sponsorship will be offered.
- Build new and improved features and come up with innovative ideas.
- Investigate issues and anomalies reported via error monitoring tools, such as Bugsnag/Sentry.
- Create clean, modern, testable, well-documented, high-quality code.
- Collaborate closely with other developers, designers and product managers to clarify product requirements and align on technical vision and execution.
- Write and maintain unit tests.
- Frequently brainstorm with team members on how to improve overall teamwork.
- Contribute to building our team by mentoring other engineers.
- Work with modern office and development tools, such as Jira, Confluence, GitHub, Slack, Zoom, and Google Workspaces.
- 7+ years of engineering experience working on real-life, consumer facing products and services.
- Senior-level experience with Flutter, Dart, React and/or React Native.
- Have demonstrable experience building interactive web applications & components with Flutter or React.
- Ability to build high quality code, accept feedback on your code, and provide feedback to others.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum development.
- The ability to iterate and ship ideas quickly.
- Strong attention to design detail (UI/UX).
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be self-motivated. Must be able to anticipate problems, spot opportunities and take a proactive approach to responsibilities.
- Be strategic and user-centric in prioritizing tasks and breaking down large tasks into incremental changes.
- Be motivated to continue to learn new skills.
- Have strong interpersonal skills to facilitate working within a team and with leadership. Be comfortable with fast-paced startup environment
- Familiarity with serverless technology, such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform, and/or other cloud offerings.
- Experience with error monitoring and stability management tools such as Bugsnag and/or Sentry.
- In-depth knowledge of NodeJS.
- Proficiency with API development (GraphQL, RESTful).
- Knowledge of at least one other programming language (PHP, Ruby, Python, GO etc.) a plus.
- Knowledge of both relational and non-relational database systems and their tradeoffs in practice.
- Understanding of both SQL and NoSQL databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB/DocumentDB and Elasticsearch.
This is a remote position. Company is US based but candidates can be located anywhere as long as they maintain a reliable internet connection, a 4-hour overlap with PST/PDT work day, and availability for team meetings.
Today’s entrepreneurs are better suited than ever to achieve success yet many young people find themselves stuck in a purgatory of confusion in where to begin. This is where Dormzi comes in.
Dormzi is a marketplace for student entrepreneurs to sell creative products and services. Our mission is to build the next generation of entrepreneurs, providing each student with the tools they need to be successful because we believe that young people are the future
Dormzi is designed to give students the opportunity to become entrepreneurs by leveraging the motivation and talent they already possess. Upon joining the Dormzi network, students and young adults can monetize their unique skills, connect with fellow entrepreneurs, and create relationships with businesses. In essence, Dormzi puts agency and autonomy in the hands of students, giving them the rocket fuel to create meaningful impact in their lives and the lives of others.
About Dormzi LLC
Empowering young entrepreneurs and guiding students as they embark on their career journeys.
We are a fully remote team that values strong communication and a solid work ethic. Since we're spread across multiple timezones and continents, there's a strong focus on effective collaboration and supporting each other. Every team member is a rockstar in their own right. Together, we're a rocketship full of rockstars.
- React Native
- Apollo GraphQL
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.