- San Francisco
- $130k - $180k
- 0.0% - 0.0%
- React Native
DMI Software, the San Francisco branch of Dovenmuehle Mortgage, Inc, the leading sub-servicer of mortgage loans in the United States, is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Senior Software Engineer. We work exclusively in Software Development. Our growing office offers the feel of a startup with the backing and security of a long-established company. We aspire to create elegantly scalable products while fostering the continued growth of each team member.
Here we believe that the best software is created by an eclectic set of voices, and we strive to nurture an environment rich in differing opinion, belief, and background. Only in this way can we develop revolutionary products capable of meeting the varied needs of an increasingly interconnected world.
- A seasoned developer looking to make their mark on an office that is quickly coming into its own.
- Able to meaningfully collaborate with designers to translate stakeholder asks into sleek, intuitive solutions.
- Excited to work on a broad range of projects from inception to release.
- Always looking for ways to improve processes and make work easier for everyone.
- Hawkish about quality assurance and data protection.
- Mindful of maintaining brand integrity across multiple internally and externally-facing applications.
- Accustomed to delivering polished products on schedule.
- Insatiably curious about emerging tech and evolving approaches.
- Happy to lend your wisdom and experience to more junior engineers.
- Able to develop fruitful rapports with stakeholders and technical staff near and far.
- Capable of identifying blockers long before they are an issue.
- A strong communicator
5+ years of industry experience
B.S. Computer Science (or equivalent) with strong fundamentals and problem-solving skills
- Java 8, JVM, and frameworks such as Spring
- Relational database design, optimization, and administration
- Scale out applications and maximize throughput
- AWS - EC2, RDS, Elastic Beanstalk
- Tech lead or mentor
About Dovenmuehle Mortgage
For decades, we’ve remained an enduring industry leader, adapting our proven mortgage servicing expertise to deliver results for clients of all sizes.
With the highest integrity and an unwavering adherence to complex regulations, we are committed to doing right by our clients and helping them uphold their reputations.
Focused on subservicing and deeply committed to our clients’ success, our people go the extra mile to meet client and consumer needs and deliver meaningful results, every day.
We work relentlessly to innovate and provide solutions that help clients succeed in the evolving market.
We are a group of self starters—resourceful and autodidactic. We are also a supportive organization that believes in the idea that
a rising tide lifts all boats. We value teamwork over internal competition.
- React Native
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.