Our mission is to fuel human potential through better sleep. We’re the first sleep fitness company, a NYC based startup backed with $67M by Founders Fund, Khosla Ventures, YCombinator, and more. We were named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies of 2018.
We've just launched our temperature-regulated smart bed, the Pod. It's an absolute game changer, improving people's health and happiness by changing the way they sleep. The Pod is the first mattress to automate the sleep cycle based on users' settings for desired temperatures throughout the night, biometric sensor-driven detection of the users' behavior and sleep stage, and proprietary logic.
Algorithms Engineer New York
Back-End Engineer New York
Data Engineer New York
Lead Mobile Engineer New York
Lead, Data Engineer New York
Lead, Embedded Engineer New York
We have built the largest database of sleep information in the world adding more than 5TB of user data each day and are harnessing that data to help improve our members' sleep.
All of our engineering is done in-house (Back-end, ML, Mobile, Data, Firmware, Electrical, Mechanical) and we will be more than doubling our engineering team.
Backed by leading Silicon Valley investors including Founders Fund, Khosla Ventures and Y Combinator, we’ve raised 68 million to date. We were recognized as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in Consumer Electronics in 2018.
Our temperature-regulated smart bed, the Pod is an absolute game changer, improving people's health and happiness by changing the way they sleep. It was named one of Time Magazine’s Best Inventions of 2019. We’re excited by the recognition and still have a long way to go toward achieving our mission.
Our engineering team is a flat structure where everyone owns at least one element of the codebase. We're an agile team where everyone supports each other as we work toward constantly iterating and innovating. We are a no frills and no egos environment where our more senior members are really excited to help teach less experience engineers. We're the environment where if you have a crazy idea, we want you to share it!
1) We are the Tesla of sleep, changing the way people sleep forever. We're the first
sleep fitness company so we're constantly thinking out of the box.
2) We want to collect and leverage data to help people sleep better and feel more energized. We will optimize sleep to a point where people will sleep only 5h and feel the same energy as if they slept 8h. You will be able to use those 3h per day (9 years over your whole life) to do what you really like in your life.
3) We are the largest sleep database in the world and are harnessing that data to help improve people's lives by building products that have never been built before.
4) We are growing really fast. ~40% m-o-m in sales. Our engineering team is expected to go grow from about 15 engineers to 30 engineers in the next few months.
5) Have we mentioned we want to change the world by helping people living healthier lives through sleep?
Implementation of smart temperature profiles that dynamically adjust to users sleep patterns.
Integrate with IoT platform services such as IFTTT, Amazon Alexa, and Google Home.
Implement large scale analysis of sleep data across 20,000+ users using over 200 TB of data.
We value the ability to make a lot of things happen with the fewest amount of resources possible. No conclusions without data. Work for each other.
Part of our referral program includes a $1,500 donation to the charity of your choice. We also have pretty regular all-team volunteer events.
Company sponsored weekly fitness class
Interested in this company?
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.