Senior Front-End Engineer
- East Bay, CA, United States
- $125k - $160k
- 0.1% - 0.5%
This is an opportunity to lead the development of our front-end web applications. In this role, you will build out web applications using modern web technologies, coordinate with back-end engineers to deploy features to our customers, work with our Product and Client teams to identify new functionality, and make key decisions about our front-end architecture.
Within the first week you will:
- learn from our Client Success team how Elemeno is helping front-line healthcare teams,
- walk through our existing application architecture,
- review our product pipeline,
- design, implement, test, and deploy your first code change.
Within the first month you will:
- regularly deploy new features and fixes to our internal and external front-ends,
- take over ownership of front-end technical decisions and systems management,
- evaluate our current applications for possible enhancements and upgrades.
Within the first six months you will:
- successfully refactor/upgrade existing applications to ensure accessibility, performance and rapid development,
- ensure robust testing for our sites and services,
- work with the rest of the product and back-end engineering teams to map out future features and enhancements.
- potentially help recruit and interview junior front-end engineers
About Elemeno Health
Elemeno provides front-line health care workers with the information they need at their time of need, to ensure they are able to provide the best care possible.
We're a small team building a culture of doing the right thing, both with our customers (empowering and supporting front-line health care works) and within our team (ensuring an environment where everyone is able to be their true self and do their best work possible).
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.