Knowledge Graph Engineer
- East Bay, CA, United States
- $130k - $150k
- 0.1% - 0.5%
This is an opportunity to lead the development of our Knowledge Graph infrastructure. In this role, you will help design, build, and deploy the foundational elements upon which our semantic services will depend. This will likely include designing and building ETL pipelines, integrating NLP models, and configuring graph databases to help organize and optimize medical processes and procedures. Ultimately you will build the tools that help us better understand the relationships in our medical procedure content and its use to help us more quickly and accurately assist front-line healthcare workers perform their best. This is a hand-on position well suited to someone interested in solving challenging, high-impact problems with creativity, research, and diligence. You have experience in graph technologies, NLP, and machine learning, and a hunger to learn, grow, and expand your toolset to create innovative solutions in a rich and rapidly evolving field.
What you will do:
- Evaluate Graph tools and technology to determine fit
- Set up processing pipelines to extract and process medical content
- Build a Graph database of content to identify relationships
- Help in the creation of a taxonomy of clinical concepts and terms
- Manually edit, test, and evolve schemas and ontologies as needed
- Help orchestrate the integration of Knowledge Graph services to content and digital asset stores
- Help identify and integrate opportunities to enrich the Knowledge Graph through named entity extraction, sense extraction, and use data.
What you bring to the table:
- Experience in Semantic Web and Graph Technologies: Graph DB / Triple Stores like AWS Neptune, SPARQL, RDF, OWL, R2RML, Graph Analytics & Inferencing,
- Experience using a programming language such as Python, including fundamental software engineering principles and NLP/machine learning design patterns.
- Previous work with databases and data management: NoSQL and SQL, Data Ingestion / ETL, Data Modeling
- Experience adapting, extending, and building knowledge models, including taxonomies and ontologies
- Some full-stack web development experience with AWS or another cloud provider.
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively as part of a team to both teach and learn every day.
About Elemeno Health
Elemeno provides front-line health care workers with the information they need at their time of need, to ensure they are able to provide the best care possible.
We're a small team building a culture of doing the right thing, both with our customers (empowering and supporting front-line health care works) and within our team (ensuring an environment where everyone is able to be their true self and do their best work possible).
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.