- Los Angeles, CA, United States
- React Native
Embrace is looking for an Android SDK developer who enjoys creating technology that improves the lives of other devs. You will work on cutting edge features to ensure our customers have the data and tools they need to build stable applications on the Android platform. You will work with a team of experienced engineers to improve and evolve our current product, which is gathering data from 100M+ devices already. You will get plenty of opportunity to work closely with our customers and help ensure that they have great experiences integrating our Kotlin, Java and future SDKs.
What We Believe is Important for this role:
- The ability to write rock-solid Java and Kotlin code that reflects that you have a healthy amount of paranoia when approaching complex technical challenges
- A great understanding of the esoteric and ever-evolving challenges that Android can throw your way
- An awesome communicator who is able to interact with customers with a wide range of skill levels
- Being excited about the opportunity to occasionally travel to visit customers
- A desire to always keep improving the SDK
What you have:
- At least 3 years of experience with Java
- A good understanding of Kotlin
- Exceptional communication skills
Things that would be great, but aren't required:
- You have previously worked on an SDK
- You have experience with non-native frameworks such as React Native
- You have OSS contributions to Android projects
- You are active in places where people talk about Android tech challenges, like Stack Overflow and Reddit
- We would love to have you work from our office in Los Angeles, but we are also open to remote employees
- Remote employees must be based in the US to allow travel to US-based customers on short notice
Embrace is the only performance monitoring and debugging platform built for mobile apps. Whether an unsolved crash, a bug in the checkout flow, an error log without resolution, or a startup that takes too long, developers need to find every issue and not take days. With Embrace, mobile teams instantly look up any user, see every user’s sessions on command, and understand what happened seconds and minutes before any error of any type. Embrace is the only mobile platform that takes a user-centric approach required by mobile apps to identify and solve bugs.
We are a tight knit group that values ownership, initiative and thinking outside the box. We may work hard, but we take time for fun (and dark humor) often. I can tell you a ton of amazing things about our company culture, but we would rather you have the chance to experience it for yourself!
- React Native
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.