- Los Angeles
- React Native
Embrace is building the best mobile monitoring platform in the market. Our engineering team is focused on building a scalable and reliable platform that provides the alerts, insights, and metrics that our customers require to operate and debug their mobile applications with confidence. We are growing fast — our data volume last year grew 10x — and we are investing heavily in the growth of our engineering capabilities.
What You Will Do
- Build distributed, high-volume data pipelines and associated services that power our service
- Do it using Kafka, Clickhouse, Cassandra, MySQL, and other open-source technologies
- Work in different parts of the stack using primarily Go and Python.
- Own meaningful parts of our service, help the company scale, and learn new skills
What We’re Looking For
- You have a BS/MS/PhD and 3+ years experience of relevant professional experience with a technology company
- You can write high-quality code in one or more of the following languages: Go, Python, C/C++
- You have worked with data at scale and think about billions, not millions, of rows in data stores
- You value code simplicity and performance
- Start-up mindset where anything goes and will push back when needed but will also dive in when something is new and might be outside of their bounds of comfort.
- You want to work in a fast, high growth startup environment that respects its engineers and customers
- You’ve worked with some combination of the following: Kafka, Cassandra, Clickhouse, Redis
- You’ve helped grow engineering teams
Embrace is the only performance monitoring and debugging platform built for mobile apps. Whether an unsolved crash, a bug in the checkout flow, an error log without resolution, or a startup that takes too long, developers need to find every issue and not take days. With Embrace, mobile teams instantly look up any user, see every user’s sessions on command, and understand what happened seconds and minutes before any error of any type. Embrace is the only mobile platform that takes a user-centric approach required by mobile apps to identify and solve bugs.
We are a tight knit group that values ownership, initiative and thinking outside the box. We may work hard, but we take time for fun (and dark humor) often. I can tell you a ton of amazing things about our company culture, but we would rather you have the chance to experience it for yourself!
- React Native
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.