- New York, NY, United States
- Build applications that meet architectural objectives
- Maintain existing applications and fix bugs as needed
- Actively participate in documentation and architecture design by writing technical specification documents and collaborating on acceptance criteria with QA and Product
- Perform code reviews and assess areas of regression risk
- Continuously integrate changes: deploy, test, and monitor to ensure the safety and efficacy of one’s own work
- Partner internally with Product Development team as well as cross-functionally with Product Management and Customer Success to understand client needs and issues and deliver required features
- Demonstrable ability to perform responsibilities, with a post secondary degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science a plus
- Min 2 years software engineering experience
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Strong organization skills and ability to manage multiple high priority projects simultaneously and successfully
At Emburse our mission is to help make our users’ lives — and their businesses – better. We are dramatically transforming how organizations manage corporate expenses and invoices. We humanize work by automating manual tasks and saving users’ time, so they can focus on what matters most — their family, community, or more rewarding work. We help CFO's give their employees a simple and amazing experience while ensuring compliance and reducing costs. Our solutions are tailored for companies from start-ups to enterprises. We have more than 14,000 clients and 4.5 million users globally.
Emburse brings together some of the world’s most powerful and trusted expense management and accounts payable automation solutions, including Abacus, Captio, Certify, Chrome River, Nexonia and Tallie. Emburse has offices across North America, including Los Angeles, Montreal, Portland (ME), San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto, as well as locations in the UK, Germany, Spain and Australia.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.