- New York, NY, United States
- iOS Development
This person will primarily work on data pipelines, infrastructure and process automation for our machine learning systems. Some of these areas include:
- Data pipelines and infrastructure
- Pipeline visualization and analytics
- Providing interfaces and tooling for ML engineers to work with
- Hybrid cloud server provisioning / tooling
- Internal dashboards and annotation tools
- Productionizing research models and code
This person will serve as a point of contact with various teams responsible for model delivery: annotation teams, infrastructure engineers, machine learning engineers and product.
- Working knowledge of Python, and solid skills in at least one major backend language (preferably Python, but Go/Ruby/Java/C#/etc are fine)
- Experience with data pipelines, job schedulers or applied machine learning systems.
- Generalist with experience in web apps, backend services, and databases.
Good to have:
- Experience with modern front-end SPA frameworks, such as Vue or React.
- Experience with data visualization or analytics.
- Experience with WebSockets or other event-driven systems.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure) and service-oriented architecture. Experience with tools like AWS CloudFormation or Terraform is a plus.
- Some familiarity with stats or machine learning, though this role is primarily for infrastructure, not algorithms.
- Previously worked in a startup-like environment.
Entrupy aims to establish itself as the global standard for authenticating physical goods. We enable businesses and consumers to instantly verify the authenticity of high-valued physical objects, starting with luxury goods (e.g. leather goods and accessories). Our mission is to protect businesses and consumers from transacting in counterfeit goods. Currently in use by hundreds of secondary resellers and marketplaces worldwide, Entrupy provides the only scalable technology capable of authenticating high-value products.
- We care about the problem and the mission.
- We believe in results. We don't care where/how you work.
- Being nice to others is a must. But be vocal about opinions.
- Flat structure.
- Responsibility and autonomy.
- iOS Development
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.