- New York
- iOS Development
This person will primarily work on internal-facing products and tools to help build and scale operations. Some of these areas include:
- Internal dashboards and customer support
- Knowledge management and training
- Onboarding, billing and account management
This is a technical role with an emphasis on operations: in addition to writing software, this person will work with operations and support teams, figuring out effective combinations of technology and policy to address scaling needs.
- Working knowledge of Python, and solid skills in at least one major backend language (preferably Python, but Go/Ruby/Java/C#/etc are fine)
- Experience with modern front-end SPA frameworks, such as Vue or React.
- Generalist with experience in web apps, backend services, and databases.
Good to have:
- Previous jobs in or experience working with back-office operations or customer support.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure) and service-oriented architecture.
- Experience with data visualization or analytics.
- Experience with WebSockets or other event-driven systems.
- Some familiarity with stats/ML. In-depth knowledge is not required, but is a plus.
- Previously worked in a startup-like environment.
Entrupy aims to establish itself as the global standard for authenticating physical goods. We enable businesses and consumers to instantly verify the authenticity of high-valued physical objects, starting with luxury goods (e.g. leather goods and accessories). Our mission is to protect businesses and consumers from transacting in counterfeit goods. Currently in use by hundreds of secondary resellers and marketplaces worldwide, Entrupy provides the only scalable technology capable of authenticating high-value products.
- We care about the problem and the mission.
- We believe in results. We don't care where/how you work.
- Being nice to others is a must. But be vocal about opinions.
- Flat structure.
- Responsibility and autonomy.
- iOS Development
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.