- San Francisco, CA, United States
- $90k - $150k
- 2.0% - 3.0%
ePluribus is a seed-stage startup founded by two brothers out of Stanford with a vision: to build a more secure, engaged, and unified democracy. To do this, we are building UnumID, a self-sovereign identity app specifically designed for civics and government. Blockchain identity is a multi-billion dollar market, but it is a three-sided market that no-one has been able to crack. We tackle this problem by partnering with government agencies and civic tech organizations to drive users onto our identity standard.
- React/React Native experience.
- full-stack capability (for mobile apps)
- created simple, elegant UI.
You might also have…
- blockchain interest. Whether you've built a dApp, read a few whitepapers, or just checked out a blog post, we want to help you learn.
- a cybersecurity background (bonus points if you worked in the government).
- great interpersonal skills. You speak eloquently. You write clearly. You listen thoughtfully.
- self-motivation. You volunteer for new challenges. You are excited to learn new things. You work long and hard.
- startup battle scars. You love working in a fast-paced, unpredictable, and fluid environment. You enjoy solving new problems on they fly.
- a mission to put individuals in control of their identity.
- an awesome, small team in a co-working space in San Francisco.
- a highly fluid work environment where everyone handles a bit of everything.
- 2-3% in equity stock options.
- competitive salary.
Is this you?
We can't wait to hear from you.
Job doesn’t seem like a good fit? Perhaps you have a friend that would be perfect for this role. Please send them the link. Thanks!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At ePluribus, we are solving the “three-body problem” of self-sovereign identity. Blockchain identity is a multi-billion dollar opportunity, but it is a three-sided market that nobody has been able to crack. We are constraining two sides of this equation by partnering with government agencies and civic tech organizations. Users verify their identities on ePluribus to prevent bots and meddling in our politics. We raised a Seed round in September of just under $1M.
We value hard work and results. We measure success on quantifiable metrics and value quality and efficiency in our employees. You will fit in here if you are endlessly curious, passionate about your work, and willing to sacrifice for your team.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.