- Los Angeles, CA, United States
- React Native
- AWS Lambda
EveryoneSocial is growing fast and we need an experienced React developer to join the team. We are cash flow positive and are looking to expand our customer and user base significantly in the coming year. If you're interested in this role you should really understand scale and what it takes to implement web apps that scale. You should be excited about writing fast, test-driven, clean, and reusable code. We run on AWS using Serverless and Appsync, graphql. You should either have experience in this or have a good grasp of these concepts.
Desired skills and experience:
- Have 2+ years of professional experience with React.
- Have experience with TypeScript. Our primary goal with TypeScript is preventing runtime bugs and errors.
- Has used a GraphQL API extensively. We use Apollo to communicate with AWS AppSync for all remote calls.
- Understands component composition and are comfortable creating infrastructure components that are fully portable.
- Always uses the right tool for the job and you don't try to reinvent the wheel.
Nice to have but not required:
- Experience with Material UI, Webpack, and Babel
- You enjoy autonomy. We don't like to hold hands, we like people to tell us what should be happening. We are looking for someone obsessive about quality and pace. We are a small startup and need to move fast. We are learning a lot every day and our best chance of further success is build and react fast.
What we provide:
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (everyone in our company is an owner)
- Fully paid medical, dental, and vision for you and your family
- Three weeks paid vacation + company and national holidays
Every single employee in every organization–from an intern to the CEO–has a network, and most companies do nothing to enable their people to leverage the value of those networks. If you're a company that believes your people should be equipped to use social media at work, to sell, market, communicate, and recruit then EveryoneSocial is the platform you would buy.
We are the leader in our space and count some of the world's greatest companies as clients, including Facebook, T-Mobile, Dell, Amazon, IBM.
We view company culture as something that a) is the result of the people we hire and b) evolves (for the better) with each new hire. We do not see company culture as something that should be contrived by a select number of people.
- We want people who enjoy autonomy and who care about the work they do
- We value people with diverse perspectives and backgrounds
- We want everyone, in every role to participate in our success
- We believe that work and life happen in parallel and that one shouldn't drown the other
- We want to support everyone in achieving their own professional development goals
- Our goal is to always put our people first
- React Native
- AWS Lambda
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.