- AWS Lambda
- Spring Boot
Become a part of the F9 team!
** F9 is a mission-focused cloud native engineering services company dedicated to writing software that ensures America wins the next war. Our engineers are mission-oriented senior staff--blending market-driven modern software talent with high skilled security and operations capabilities. F9 is a non-traditional defense contractor small business with nearly 100% of staff holding at least a Secret clearance, more than half holding TS/SCI. We prioritize staffing principal-level industry software talent to ensure product outcomes, proven through our success delivering cloud native applications and platforms across the Department of Defense. F9 has revolutionized how software is delivered to the warfighter through new technologies, tools, and custom application development.
As an Observability Engineer, you’ll work with a variety of talented teammates and serve as a driving force for performance, providing intelligent proactive monitoring tools to ensure end-to-end insight to mission critical services for the war fighter.
This is an individual contributor position, the expectation is that you are an effective software engineer capable of delivering highly reliable software that meets mission requirements. You collaborate well with more experienced software engineers learning from them and leveraging thoughtful peer review and pairing to continuously improve your own work output. You will assist with driving monitoring and observability standards to improve consumer experience of mission critical applications, services, and business processes with a strong focus on the end-to-end journey.
Nice To Haves
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or similar technical degree, or equivalent industry experience
- At least 2 years experience working as a individual contributor on a software engineering team
- Experience with monitoring and observability tools and methodology of products such as; ElasticSearch, FluentD, Grafana, Prometheus, etc
- Experience with monitoring and observability solutions and methodologies including server and network performance, hardware, web synthetics, and application performance monitoring a plus
- Experience in Kubernetes, Helm and Docker
- Resume includes one or more examples of working as a software engineer that runs on public cloud services (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud, or Microsoft Azure)
- Resume includes one or more examples of replatforming legacy software applications from an on-premises operational environment to a public cloud operational environment
- A SECRET level or TOP SECRET or TS/SCI level security clearance
We build tools that help new software engineers joining a project or company ship on day one.
- AWS Lambda
- Spring Boot
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.