- Mumbai, MH, India
As a member of the development group, you will be primarily responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of the product:
- Help define and create full stack architecture and deployment using React- Django-AWS in an agile environment with lots of ownership and active mentoring.
- Work with the Product and Design teams to build new features to solve business problems and fill business needs
- Participate in code reviews to create robust and maintainable code
- Work in an agile environment where quick iterations and good feedback are a way of life
- Interact with other stakeholders for requirement, design discussions and for adoption of new features
- Communicate and coordinate with our support and professional services teams to solve customer issues.
- Help scale our platform as we expand our product across various markets and verticals globally.
Our vision is to revolutionize the procurement journey end-to-end from sourcing to payment (S2P) for businesses, especially SMEs globally. By leveraging technologies such as ML, NLP and Advanced Analytics, we are committed to making the routine work smarter, easier, and more efficient for our buyers and suppliers.
We value passion, dedication, initiative, adaptability, and openness. We foster a culture of striving for excellence, and are driven by a passion to build elegant solutions for complex challenges. We believe that FactWise as a collective grows and succeeds as the individuals that comprise it grow and succeed, and work to create and maintain a culture of trust, authenticity, support, healthy debate, accountability, holistic feedback, and having fun! Work-life balance, hobbies, interests are encouraged, and regardless of position, each team member has a voice and expresses themself.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.