- $145k - $210k
- 0.19% - 0.36%
- Gitlab CI/CD
About the job
The Partnerships & Integrations team at Famous is looking for an API Integration Engineer to develop secure and scalable APIs and integrations with 3rd party applications. The mission of the Partnerships & Integrations team is to increase the value our product offers to customers by integrating industry-leading 3rd party solutions for asset creation, content management, analytics, sales channel publishing and more. This position requires hands-on experience with multiple integration solutions and architectures, integration and API engineering, cloud technologies, and data modeling.
What you'll do...
- Drive end-to-end technical planning and development of 3rd party integrations, from high-level architecture down to code implementation in a fast-paced, innovation-focused environment.
- Perform deep-dive analysis to understand and solve integration needs between data sources and applications.
- Build an integration strategy based on principles of reusability, security, scalability and quality.
- Communicate across various internal and external stakeholders to understand the business goals and feasibility of proposed integrations.
- Collaborate and communicate with the broader Engineering and Product Teams.
- Drive detailed project estimations, break-down, delivery, monitoring, and maintenance.
- Embrace new technologies and work with various tools and technologies to achieve desired functionality.
- Participate in code and architectural reviews.
What you need to be successful in this role...
- 7+ years of deep hands-on experience with multiple integration solutions and architectures, integration and API engineering, cloud technologies, and data modeling.
- Demonstrable track record of shipping and supporting high-performing and secure Saas web applications and 3rd party integrations.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to break down technical concepts and communicate them to an audience of varying technical expertise.
- Strong understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, GraphQL and API design for extensibility and portability.
- Hands-on cloud expertise (preferably AWS) with strong understanding of SaaS models
- Sound knowledge with authorization and authentication approaches like OAuth and SAML.
- Experience in engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design driven development, continuous integration, building highly scalable application and security
- Comfortable and effective at negotiating tradeoffs between technical objectives and product objectives.
What We Do At Famous we are passionate about empowering merchants to push the limits of mobile experience design. We are building an innovative platform that combines a best-in-class visual editor with critical marketing tools to power commerce on the world’s biggest platforms. If you can dream it, our tool gives you the power to create it and share it with the world.
At its core, Famous is a mobile ecommerce marketing platform that empowers merchants to captivate their customers through immersive, high impact, mobile shopping experiences. We make it easy to quickly create and customize landing pages with little to no technical expertise required. We believe that the future of ecommerce is mobile. We strive to give brands the ability to target their unique audiences, cultivate a deeper connection with their customers and sell their products in the best way possible.
About The Company Famous was launched in 2011 with the goal of empowering anyone to create beautiful designs for the web. After many years and an amazing amount of experience working with some of the biggest brands in the world (like McDonald's, Adidas, Best Buy, Walmart, Target, Pinterest, Twitter, and more) we launched our no-code editor, Famous Pro, in 2018. Since then, our mission has been to empower businesses of all sizes to create mobile experiences that connect, engage and convert their customers. We recently launched an integration with Shopify and continue to focus on extending the platform to seamlessly integrate with other all-in-one commerce platforms as well as headless ecosystems.
Our Culture We are a predominantly remote team with hubs in Orange County and Sonoma, CA. We take great pride in being collaborative, in teaching each other, and in having empathy and respect for every position in the company. We care deeply about bringing together a diverse community of people who have a love for product, technology and a drive to change the face of ecommerce and design. We work together to solve challenges and favor a show me, not tell me, culture. We work tirelessly to find each person's x-factor and do everything we can to amplify each other. We are open to all backgrounds and experiences that are relevant to our openings and strategy and believe the best talent comes from passionate people who care deeply. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Famous is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
How We Interview and Hire We take the time to truly understand each candidate and let them interview us as much as we are interviewing them. Interviewing is a two way street!
We take great pride in being collaborative, in teaching each other, and in having empathy and respect for every position in the company. Plus everyone in the company gets the opportunity to speak up to their manager, team mates and the whole company. We have fostered a culture of transparency and the freedom to voice your own thoughts and viewpoints and your contribution to the work the company does.
- Gitlab CI/CD
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.