- Los Angeles, CA, United States
- Santa Monica, CA, United States
- $80k - $120k
- 0.1% - 0.5%
- React Native
Development and maintenance of the fanimal.com website.
Large projects (50%)
- Implement new features and substantial redesigns of existing features
- Includes user-facing features as well as internal data-tracking tools
- Produce and stick to hours estimates
Small fixes (35%)
- Work with Product team to iteratively improve site aesthetic and functionality
- Work with Supply / Fulfillment team to make sure orders are properly delivered & accounted for
- Keep rich artist content in sync with content team's deliveries (cover photos, Spotify playlists, YouTube videos, etc.)
Keeping the lights on (15%)
- Join our server errors listserv, and monitor for errors in production
- Make sure site works properly and proactively fix issues as they arise
- Python / Flask
- SQL / Postgres
Fanimal enables extraordinary experiences. With the lowest ticket prices on the Internet and our unique group-buying feature, we make it easy and cheap for our users to attend concerts, music festivals, sporting events, and any other ticketed event with their friends. We are a small team based blocks from the beach in sunny Santa Monica, CA. We are backed by high-profile venture capitalists and growing very fast. Come join the fun!
About Fanimal, Inc.
We sell tickets to live events and make it easy for groups of friends to plan experiences together.
We are an energetic team of music lovers. We build the products we want to use and treat each other and our customers the way we'd like to be treated.
- React Native
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.