- East Bay, CA, United States
- New York, NY, United States
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
Fin (fin.com) enables knowledge workers and teams to take a big-data approach to scientifically improving employee engagement, job satisfaction, and productivity (more)
We have been growing quickly (accelerated to the shift towards remote work), recently raised a new round of venture financing from Coatue, First Round Capital, and Accel -- and are hiring for several open positions across the company right now.
For people looking to move to a startup Fin is in a unique position. On one hand, we have a disruptive approach to a massive industry. There will be a company built in the space we have identified that is at least 10B+. On the other hand, we have early real product market fit, 7-figures in revenue, and dozens of enterprise clients already signed.
About this Role
Software Engineering at Fin supports these processes by building and maintaining a large scale data flow that captures millions of events per minute, by providing tools and configuration languages that enable customers to understand work process activity down the click level, and by building the infrastructure that our backend application depends on.
We’re looking to hire several key engineers to help scale our platform and accelerate product development in areas such as ML-based task segmentation, agent churn prediction, and tools for recording or ingesting work quality scores.
Build and ship awesome / reliable software we can be proud of.
Use excellent judgment when evaluating implementation strategies and technical trade-offs.
Learn, teach, be a great team member.
Work across our full stack (python/flask backend, React+flow js frontend + Chrome Extension, Aurora, Redshift, Terraform, Kubernetes, Cognito, many other AWS services).
Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
- 7+ years of experience building software (ideally fullstack, with production experience in python or ruby)
- Hold yourself and others to a high bar when working with production systems
- Technical curiosity and a desire to learn and mentor others.
- Ability to translate customer problems and needs into specific product / design / technical choices that best satisfy them.
- Enthusiasm for cross functional collaboration (with our business analytics team, customers, product leaders, info / sec team, etc)
Fin helps teams understand how work gets done and how to be more effective. We ingest vast amounts of clickstream, screen video, voice, and business process data, then clean and synthesize it to help our customers deliver higher quality service more efficiently.
A good line I heard about culture is that it's what you reward. We reward intellectual + technical curiosity, independent thinking, good judgment, and team-sportsmanship (if that is a word).
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.