Sr. Full-Stack Engineer
- East Bay, CA, United States
- Los Angeles, CA, United States
- New York, NY, United States
- Seattle, WA, United States
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
- Responsible for setting the product direction for the entirety of the developer experience, including the homepage, developer dashboard, Connect, SDKs, and the documentation center.
- Focused on metrics like Time to First Request and Time to Production.
- Iterating directly with designers to scope product and features to build the best developer experience.
- Setting up and maintaining engineering processes as the company scales.
- Hiring, cultivating, and mentoring new engineers (and other team members) as they join the team.
- Set a high bar for execution, both in terms of quality and speed.
The world is moving towards more standardized, open, and interconnected data systems. However, employment infrastructure remains complex, closed, and fragmented. Our mission is to democratize access to the infrastructure that underpins the employment sector, unlock much-needed innovations, and create tremendous economic activities for employers and employees. We are building technology to allow programmatic access (read and write) to employment systems like HR, payroll, and benefits.
We're excited to build with you!
We're a team of problem solvers. We value velocity, curiosity, empathy, and diverse perspectives. Everyone on the team is excited about the scope of the problems we address and our work's potential impact on the global workforce. We realize that the value we provide comes with significant responsibilities, making security and privacy our highest priorities. We come from a diverse set of backgrounds, and each member brings different skills to the group. We're passionate about our crafts, the hobbies we keep, and the relationships that we build. With all this said, our culture will evolve (for the better!) as we continue to grow within the next few months!
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.