- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
- $100k - $125k
- 0.5% - 1.0%
Finley is accelerating the growth of the next generation’s companies.
Whereas equity rounds close in weeks, debt financing takes 6+ months with ongoing manual overhead. Think months of legal coordination and versioned Excel files based on a 200-page credit agreements that only lawyers understand even though the business depends on it. The resulting inefficiency can delay--and in some cases block--access to capital when it’s needed most.
We're building software to streamline this process and change the way companies access billions of dollars in capital.
We’re looking for Software Engineers to join our Engineering team. As an early employee, you’ll be responsible for designing, building, and testing an entirely new category of capital markets software from the ground up. You’ll architect and build the infrastructure that helps fintechs around the world collectively manage billions of dollars. Just as importantly, you’ll help shape the engineering culture and trajectory of a seed-stage startup.
We’re looking for 0 → 1 individuals who are comfortable with autonomy early on and excited to build structures that will scale their own impact over time. In other words, we’re looking for candidates who want to build a lasting company just as much as they want to build industry-changing software.
We believe in finding the best technology for the job, and being disciplined with only adopting the tools that actually let us move faster, build more securely, and enable a higher quality of life. We hate inefficiency and embrace intellectual debate to constantly find ways to make our lives easier and products better. Our tech stack (see below) reflects that philosophy.
- You will be responsible for helping architect, build, and scale the first lender-borrower relationship platform for the debt capital markets.
- You will work with the team to design, product manage, and test early features for the Finley system.
- You will become an expert in information security, data engineering and API design in a heavily regulated space.
- You will become an expert on structured finance (no worries, we’ll fill you in!) and the ways in which technology can bring standardization to a field accustomed to legacy solutions.
- You will help grow the Finley team by helping interview job candidates, mentor new engineers, and document standard operating procedures.
Our tech stack
- Backend: NodeJS + Express, Apollo Server, Typescript
- Frontend: React + Hooks, Typescript, GraphQL, Apollo Client
- Database: Postgres + Knex
- Infrastructure: AWS, Docker, ECS, CDK
About Finley Technologies, Inc.
Finley simplifies debt capital raise and management. Our software helps growing companies automate due diligence, ensure compliance, and streamline ongoing reporting with their capital providers. Our team brings experience from Goldman Sachs, Nova Credit, and Palantir Technologies, and is backed by Y Combinator.
Our company values:
- Unity. Win as a team.
- Perseverance. Play the long game.
- Service. Commit to the customer.
- Integrity. Lead by example.
We try to embed these values into everything we do, from establishing early company goals and processes to establishing long-term company and product strategy.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.