Senior Frontend Engineer
- New York, NY, United States
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
- $100k - $170k
- 0.1% - 1.5%
- Ruby on Rails
Who We Are
Shopify for banks -- changing the way commercial lenders acquire and vet new customer. Our disruptive technology is transforming an industry by harnessing data integrations to streamline the loan process and reduce lenders’ risk.
At Finvoice, we work closely with our enthusiastic and growing customer base (300% LY) to tune our product roadmap and make sure we are delivering valuable features that they love. Our tremendous, paying customer base has validated our business model and given us the runway for a round of investment. We are venture backed by Lightspeed, NFX Guild, and Stanford University.
Come join our small but growing development team where you can make a positive impact on both our technology and our customers’ business.
What You Will Do
• Build web applications that are highly scalable and secure
• Help establish front-end best practices and guidelines
• Work with PMs to define requirements and scope
• Participate in the full software development life-cycle
• Build and improve testing frameworks and best practices
Who You Are
• Front-end focused developer with 4 to 7 years of experience
• Extensive React/Redux experience
• Strong track record in building secure applications
• B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science
• Prior experience working in financial service/fintech
• Experience with Angular
We are only considering local candidates at this time. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
We help turn existing commercial lenders into online lenders.
We're a small and close-knit team, with a high emphasis on openness and professionalism. Our main goals is to build a great product that we can all be proud of, while maintaining a high quality of life.
- Ruby on Rails
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.