- Los Angeles, CA, United States
Join us as we grow our engineering team at First Resonance! The integration engineer will partner with product management, customer solutions, and customer success to create innovative and scalable integrations between the ION platform and 3rd-party applications using Integration Platform as a Service (IPaaS) technology.
The ideal candidate will have experience with business enterprise integration architecture, API management, big data workloads, and awareness of emerging technologies to apply new data design/ingestion patterns. The engineer must understand the role data plays in business workflows in a variety of means from transactional applications, data lakes, and databases to reporting and dashboarding.
If you're someone who is excited when facing big challenges, thrives when given autonomy to figure out solutions and loves diving deep into complex systems - apply now!
- Own the technical integration strategy and architecture to help manufacturers connect with ION in a faster, easier way than ever seen in manufacturing
- Build proof of concept documents by testing and documenting field mappings to external API endpoints for new potential integrations and new features on existing integrations
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy solutions using Integration Platform as a Service (IPaaS) technology
- Identify dependencies and limitations between integrations requirements and core product architecture, and work with Product and Engineering to create a robust and connectable architecture
- Proactively identify and document future requirements to build the integration backlog and roadmap
- Convert system integration diagrams, business requirements, and field mappings to IPaaS triggers, actions, and integrations
- Troubleshoot production issues with integrations, identifying root cause and supporting timely resolution
- Background in data architecture, design, and data modeling
- 3+ years of experience with iPaaS systems (Workato, Mulesoft, Boomi, Paragon, Prismatic, Pandium, or similar)
- General understanding of web services, including transport (primarily HTTP), common data formats (JSON and XML), and standard API patterns (e.g., GraphQL, REST)
- Experience using security such as OAuth, SAML, Single Sign On, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent Experience
- Experience with more than one coding language.
- Experience with Agile development cycles
- Experience working in a “Zero Trust” Regulatory, Compliance environment
- Experience with SaaS Applications (CRM, ERP, MES, MDM, or similar)
- Experience with End to End Corporate workflows (Design to Manufacture, Procure to Pay, etc.)
- Familiarity with Data Integration patterns (Microservices, Pub/Sub, Batch, Streaming, etc.)
Benefits & Perks
- Health Insurance; medical, vision, dental, & life insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Compensation and Stock Option Plan
- Team outings, group lunches, an open office, happy hours
- Paid holidays, sick days
- Flexible work schedule (Hybrid Available)
- 401K (coming this Fall 2022)
First Resonance is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce.
JOIN THE TEAM AND INSPIRE THE WORK
First Resonance accelerates the speed and reliability of hardware development for companies manufacturing the next generation of hardware products. This includes electric airplanes, autonomous vehicles, robotics, and more. We are a group of software, hardware, and manufacturing engineers that are bringing the best of modern UX and data science to an industry that has been overly rigid in its innovation. We are removing the barriers preventing radical advancement by providing tools to manufacturing engineers and operators to move information more freely, collaborate with their teams more easily, and use the power of data to predict problems and provide insights that result in better hardware quality and delivery.
About First Resonance
We are building a Factory OS for next-generation hardware companies so that they can deliver hardware faster and more reliably.
WE ARE ALL OWNERS — including individual projects, features, and the customer experience. Because we are all engineers, and so are our users, we value tight feedback loops and building for technical people. Given that we are young, we are scrappy and constantly have to make good judgements about speed to implementing and ensuring we don't bring down a manufacturing line.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.