- New York, NY, United States
- $120k - $180k
- 0.0% - 1.0%
- React Native
What is Flex?
Flex helps reduce the financial burden of Americans when it comes to their largest expense - rent. Flex offer renters a line of credit to enable them to pay with flexibility throughout the month instead of all at once before the month starts.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building high-performing interactive web and mobile applications using React and React native that could touch a very large user base
- Build robust tools to automate reporting and data analysis
- Develop API integration with our key integration partners
- Implement complex product and business logic in a reliable and modularized way
- Working closely with the product team to establish priorities and implement new features
- Actively participate in code reviews; provide guidance and ensure the development team is following established processes.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following:
- 5+ years experience building web and mobile applications
- Strong UI/UX instincts
- Able to produce modular, well tested and documented code
- All around team player, fast learning individual
- Experience developing large-scale web/mobile applications and building APIs, preferably using Node and TypeScript
- Experience in GraphQL and Prisma is a bonus
- A background working at startups that experienced high-growth is a bonus
Flex enables renters to pay their rent out over the course of the month on their preferred schedule, instead of on the 1st. Flex eliminates late rent fees, helps avoid overdrafts, improves monthly budgeting and results in more available cash throughout the month.
We move incredibly quickly and try to be very lean in spending our time on building things. Each team member has a strong sense of ownership in their work, and is great at working independently. We're also very transparent in our decision-making and prioritization process, and are constantly open to changing our opinions when we hear good arguments.
- React Native
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.