Full Stack Engineer (Web)
- East Bay (Oakland, Emeryville)
- San Francisco
- Silicon Valley (Redwood City to San Jose)
- Google Cloud Platform
Flywheel is a high growth software company building an Audience Experimentation Platform that is changing the way businesses acquire, retain, and winback their customers. Clients include Google, Mercari, and Indeed. We apply best-in-class architecture and technology to build systems that are both functional and beautiful, from data modeling to front-end applications.
We are looking for an outstanding Full Stack Web Application Engineer that wants to see their code live in production. The ideal candidate would have experience with: Python, Django, Flask, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, API development, relational data stores, micro-service development, frontend frameworks and strong software development practices such as Git and CI/CD familiarity. But most importantly, come with an interest in learning and writing quality code.
This role will play a core role in the development of our product, and it is a chance to join our engineering team on the ground floor.
- Design architecture and implement web application API.
- Build user authentication with OAuth and SSO.
- Improve latency of web application experience for users querying large amounts of data.
- Work with product management to improve UI/UX to respond to client needs.
- Create monitoring and error alerting to maintain 99.9%+ uptime.
- 3+ years work experience in Web Application Engineering on backend.
- 3+ years of experience with Python + Django or Ruby + Ruby on Rails.
- Strong experience with AWS or GCP app deployment and monitoring.
- Experience with multiple MVC frameworks including Flask, Django, Sinatra, and Rails.
About Flywheel Technologies LLC
Flywheel is a profitable, high growth tech startup building an audience platform that is changing the way businesses acquire, retain, and winback their customers. Our clients include Google, Indeed, and Mercari. We apply best-in-class architecture and technology to build systems that are both functional and beautiful, from data modeling to front-end applications.
We are looking for outstanding software engineers to play a core role in the development of our product. It is a chance to join our engineering team on the ground floor. If you are looking for project ownership, and the ability to ship products end to end, we should chat.
We build slowly but surely for the long term. We are transparent about the challenges of building a great company. We are humble in facing those challenges. But, we know that if we keep improving every day the Flywheel turns.
- Google Cloud Platform
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.