- New York, NY, United States
We are looking for an organized, growth-minded Engineer to own the development and maintenance of industry-disrupting technology tools. You will be joining an organization at the ground level with plenty of opportunities for career growth. You will be a key builder of Forum's technical infrastructure while working with cutting edge technology in the realms of AI, ML and Big Data. We are reinventing the systems that will define the future of direct-to-consumer shopping — come make history with us.
What You'll Do
Specific ownership of initiatives and day-to-day responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Manage the complete software development process from conception to deployment
- Design, Develop, and Implement scalable and functional microservices that will handle concurrent requests to various different systems
- Create database schemas that represent and support the Live Product Team and Data Science Team
- Introduce new cutting edge technology that will improve our Engineering team processes
- Work in an Agile/MVF mindset
NOTE: This is a remote role through Q2 2021, at which point we expect to transition the team back into company headquarters located in New York, NY.
About Forum Brands
We buy Amazon FBA businesses and build them into world-class consumer brands.
We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the opportunity to excel. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and in ecommerce overall. That’s why we commit ourselves to hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.