- San Francisco, CA, United States
We are looking for robotic software developers who have experience with the excitement (and pain) of the life-cycle of robotic product development. You will be leading the design, implementation, and deployment of next-generation robotic software systems.
- Developing Freedom's core on-robot agent
- Designing and building extremely cool and complex robots we can't tell anyone about yet
- Interfacing Freedom's systems with our customers' platforms
- Designing new robot services and features
- Integrating platforms and systems (SLAM, cameras, sensors, and more)
- MS or higher in CS, AI, or other engineering discipline
- Strong Python w/ C++ experience, OpenCV
- 3+ years ROS on real robots
- Worked at 1+ robotics product/consulting/design company in the past
- Significant linux experience (Bash scripting, kernel/apt/devices, daemons, systemd, etc...)
- JIRA/Trello/..., Git, CircleCI/Jenkins/...
- SLAM, mapping, planning, cameras, drivers, stability of interfaces, moveit
About Freedom Robotics
We build mission critical software infrastructure to enable the next generation of robotics companies to build, operate, and scale robots and robotic fleets.
We all strive for the best, and support each other in the effort. No jerks, but competitiveness is around every corner. We are scrappy, but we will never be 'penny wise, pound foolish', especially when it comes to our team. We work hard, but family comes first.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.