- San Francisco
- Design, implement and scale key features and services for the Freedom platform in React
- Evaluate existing services
- Implement strong automation/test/deploy/monitoring systems for your code
- Work with external and internal APIs
- Work with DevOps engineers to maintain high reliability
- Strong experience in Python in production cloud environments
- 5+ years professional back end / full stack development experience
- Significant experience with AWS building scalable APIs, data, databases and creating processing pipelines
- BS, MS or equivalent in CS or equivalent
- JIRA/Trello/..., Git, CircleCI/Jenkins/...
About Freedom Robotics
We build mission critical software infrastructure to enable the next generation of robotics companies to build, operate, and scale robots and robotic fleets.
We all strive for the best, and support each other in the effort. No jerks, but competitiveness is around every corner. We are scrappy, but we will never be 'penny wise, pound foolish', especially when it comes to our team. We work hard, but family comes first.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.