- Google Cloud
- React Native
FullStory’s mission is to help teams create amazing online experiences for their users. We do this by applying deep expertise in distributed systems and computer science to build an ambitiously high-scale and high-value platform.
As a senior engineer focusing on our primary data platform, you’ll help build and improve our powerful, distributed infrastructure for receiving, analyzing, and indexing petabytes of data. This infrastructure supports real time interactive queries and analysis in the FullStory application, as well as large scale online and offline data science and machine learning systems. Reporting to our Director of Data Platform Engineering (and one of our founding engineers), you will help keep our systems secure, scalable, reliable, and fast. All for the mission of delivering actionable and truly magical insights to our customers, so they can make better business decisions and improve their products for their users. (“Magic” here is just science and engineering done well!)
Day to day you’ll:
- Prioritize and work on architectural enhancements, making recommendations on better practices, contributing to code changes, and helping us establish the architecture that enables FullStory to analyze data growing by orders of magnitude each year
- Coordinate development of our database infrastructure, working to take changes from idea to deployment at scale
This job might be a fit if you:
- Have experience building distributed systems; experience with operational failures of a large distributed system is a plus.
- Have experience scaling stateful services and databases. Bonus points if you are familiar with search-specific algorithms and datastructures.
- Understand the nuances of distributed architectures and processing pipelines. Nuances here would include not just the obvious types of failures, but also how distributed algorithms can interact with each other in problematic ways.
- Are strongly self-motivated and excited to work collaboratively. Code reviews, design reviews, and pair architecting are the norm here. We want you to work on interesting problems, and interesting problems are almost always bigger than a single engineer.
FullStory’s digital experience platform empowers businesses to continuously improve the digital customer experience across sites and apps.
At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. FullStory proactively surfaces top opportunities to optimize digital experience, enabling teams to understand issues, prioritize fixes, remediate bugs, and measure the impact of those changes.
With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
- One word — autonomy.
- Second word — empathy.
- Third word —👐 FuLlStOrY. 👐
- Jokes aside, we want people to be motivated to do what needs doing while we provide the necessary resources to do your job. This is the foundation the company has been built on, which has greatly benefited our employees (remote + Atlanta HQ). All of this autonomy is genuinely surrounded by empathy. We want you to be successful here, and we also realize life happens when you least expect it. If something comes up, your coworkers are here to help out and you can honestly rely on them to do so.
- Google Cloud
- React Native
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.