Futureswap Full-Stack Engineer
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- $120k - $220k
- 0.1% - 1.0%
Futureswap is an Ethereum-based platform for traders and yield seekers, designed from the beginning to be user-owned and governed. Futureswap offers up to 10x leverage with a system that provides a high level of efficiency and distributed incentives.
What you will do:
You'll play a critical role in engineering fair and open financial systems. We're on the cutting edge of Ethereum and DeFi development.
Skills and experience you possess:
- You have experience shipping quality code, releasing early, and iterating rapidly.
- You have opinions on what makes effective programming and testing practices.
- Expertise building highly-trafficked web services
- Exceptional judgment, strategic thinking, and creative problem-solving skills with a strong analytical mindset
- 4+ years of professional engineering experience
Who you'll work with:
We are a team of 4 passionate engineers from different backgrounds (e.g. Google) with deep experience in product, finance, governance, blockchain, and community.
Disrupting the legacy multi-trillion dollar derivatives market by creating a fair and transparent protocol.
✅ Autonomous ✅ Ambitious ✅ Hard-working ✅ Passionate ✅ Scrappy ✅ Transparent ✅ Strategic
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.